Leg Pain During Pregnancy? Healofy Natural's Leg & Feet Pain Relief Gel Is The Solution | Healofy
As you sit on your sofa comfortably appreciating your growing baby bump, you feel heaviness in your leg. The heaviness is accompanied by pain, cramps & swelling that consistently gets worse throughout the day, this is generally referred to as pregnancy leg pain. Leg pain during pregnancy is fairly common, especially during your second/ third trimester. But it can hinder your daily life activities.
Unfortunately, there is no definite reason for leg pain during pregnancy. Although, experts suggest the following reasons:
- Changes in blood circulation due to fluid retention.
- Growing baby bump puts extra stress on the leg muscles.
- Low calcium levels in the blood.
- Sleeping in the wrong position.
As the pregnancy leg pain grows day by day, you may decide to visit your doctor to find a safe and effective solution. Your doctor advises you against over-the-counter medications; i.e., Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin and ibuprofen. Research suggests that NSAIDs can result in low amniotic fluid which can cause development problems in the baby.
We at Healofy Naturals believe that your pregnancy journey should be cherished not frowned on due to constant pains, aches, and cramps. This is why we created Healofy Natural's Leg & Feet Pain Relief Gel. India’s only pregnancy-safe solution for leg pain, co-created with Healofy's expert moms.
Wondering what makes us different?
We have utilised the goodness of nature and infused it in our Pregnancy Pain Therapy - Leg & Feet Pain Relief Gel. It not only soothes but also improves blood circulation that eases the pregnancy leg pains almost instantly.Healofy Natural's Leg & Feet Pain Relief Gel contains only natural ingredients like:
- Aloe Vera - The anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera reduces the burning sensation caused by cramps.
- Spirulina - An algae extract relaxes the muscles and strengthens them over time.
- Cucumber - The cooling properties of cucumber instantly reduces the swelling.
- Haldi - The curcumin in haldi can speed the process of healing.
- Almond and Olive oil - Almond and olive oil can help your muscles relax, reducing the pain.
All the ingredients in our Leg & Feet Pain Relief Gel are completely safe to use throughout pregnancy and postpartum to keep the leg pain during pregnancy at bay.
While using our Leg & Feet Pain Relief Gel, you may take a few steps to prevent leg pain during pregnancy.
- Stretching: Stretching your leg muscles for a few minutes at night can dramatically reduce leg cramps during pregnancy.
- Gentle Massages: Take a small amount of Healofy Natural's Leg & Feet Pain Relief Gel and massage it on your calf muscles to reduce foot swelling during pregnancy.
- Water: As you go further on your pregnancy journey, ensure you consume enough fluids (2 litres approximately) to keep yourself hydrated.
- Bath: The warm water flowing down your back can instantly reduce the leg pain during pregnancy.
- Warm Compress: A warm compress on the concerned area can help you target the area of leg pain.
- Magnesium supplements: To prevent leg pain during pregnancy consume magnesium-rich food like whole grains, seeds, dried fruits, beans, etc. Or you can simply get our trimester-specific Pregnancy Health Mix for your baby's wholesome growth.
- Calcium supplements: The main culprit for leg pain during pregnancy is calcium deficiency. Consume calcium-rich foods like dairy products, green leafy vegetables, beans, and pulses daily.
- Footwear: As your belly grows your centre of gravity changes. It is crucial you choose cushioned flat footwear that provides comfort and supports you during pregnancy.
Word of caution:
If you experience vaginal bleeding, dizziness, headaches, preterm labour or amniotic fluid leak accompanying the leg pain immediately visit your doctor.
Mom Tip: If you were active before your pregnancy, remain active throughout, to avoid any leg pain during pregnancy.
If you are wondering what exercises are safe, and will avoid leg pain during pregnancy, keep reading.
Glute and Hamstring Foam Rolling
If you experience shooting pain in your lower back, leg, and foot. Foam rolling can help relax the muscles.
- Sit on a foam roller while you support yourself with your hands.
- After you sit, fold your legs on the knees.
- Now slowly roll your buttocks on the roller for 30-60 seconds.
- Repeat, if needed.
A simple exercise that can strengthen your muscles on the buttocks, relieving any lower back pain.
- Stand on your feet, hip-width apart.
- Place your hand behind your head and keep your chest wide.
- Slightly bend your knees and slowly move lower until you feel a stretch.
- Repeat the exercise 3 times.
Wall Squats with an exercise ball
Improve the strength and stability of your lower back that supports the ligaments of the knee.
- Stand parallel to a wall with the ball in between your back and wall.
- Slowly squat and bend your knees at a 90-degree angle.
- Hold in the position and roll back to your starting position.
Wrapping up on leg pain during pregnancy
Pregnancy is a beautiful journey. Do not let leg pain be the reason you miss out on beautiful moments. Start working on your movements and mobility early in your pregnancy. Massages consistently, eating healthy, and staying active is the key to avoiding leg pain during pregnancy.
Healofy Naturals Leg and Feet Pain Relief Gel is a boon for pregnant ladies all over the world. As it is the only topical pain relief gel that is made specifically to cater to the needs of a pregnant woman and her baby.
Don’t believe us? Try for yourself. Wishing you a happy pregnancy 😊
Order Now Pregnancy Leg Pain