सवाल: mera baby boy 1 year ka hai uska weight 9 kg hai me kya kru ju uska weight badhe
उत्तर: hello dear aapka baby ka weight normal range me hai.. dont worry 1 year baby ke weight in boys should be 7.8 - 11.8 kg..
At this stage the one thing that you need to keep in mind is to cut down the milk intake. As it's insufficient for the growth of the baby. It doesn't give the complete nutrition to the body that needed daily. At this stage baby needs 20-30oz milk everyday and that can be fulfil by either giving a cup of plain milk, milk products or milk based items. At this stage you can also start weaning the breastmilk if you baby allows and wishes. Few tips for feeding the baby,
1. Always understand the baby acceptance regarding the food texture. If still accept pureed food don't force to accept chunky foods.
2. Always remember don't force feed the baby . It may leads to loose of food interest.
3. Be creative on your cooking as well as presentation side .
4. Keep trying different recipes and mix match the two ingredients to make new one.
5. Always feed the baby in stainless steel , glass or silver bowl .Plastic feeding bowl and spoon should be strictly avoided.
6. Baby gets hungry soon in every 2-3 hours but you need to understand the hunger sign of your baby.
7. At this stage baby needs 4-5 times meal.
8. Food items are recommended are generic and avoid if your baby has any particular food allergies.
Food items that you can feed are,
Rice Apple porridge, rice kheer, Apple kheer, ragi kheer, sabudana kheer, ragi and banana porridge,Apple ragi porridge, ragi pancakes, ragi idli, ragi and nuts porridge, moong daal soup,potato carrot soup, tomato carrot soup, muesli curd, muesli and milk , vegetables soup, sooji banana porridge , sooji Apple porridge, scramble eggs, oats and nuts porridge, Apple oats porridge,milk oats and dates porridge, daliya, Apple daliya porridge, banana daliya porridge, barley kheer, curd oats, plain and veggie khichdi, upma, sooji chilla, veggie appam, sabudana vegetables khichdi, makhana kheer , boiled vegetables with pasta and breads, chicken soup, etc .
Apple puree, chikoo puree, papaya puree, carrot puree,pumpkin puree,watermelon, kiwi puree, banana puree, banana with curd,avocado puree, home made flavoured yogurt.
Banana shake,dates shake, Apple shake, avocado shake, kiwi shake,chiku shake , Banana kiwi smoothie, avocado Apple smoothie etc.are the options .
सवाल: mere baby 4 month ki hone wali h uska weight 5.4 kg h.kya ye normal h
From about two to three weeks of age, your baby will probably gain about 120-240 grams (four to eight ounces) per week until his or her birth weight doubles, usually by four to six months.
In the first few days after birth, babies normally lose weight, then get back to their birth weight by about 10 days. In the first three months, a baby should gain, on average, 140 to 210 grams (five to 7½ ounces) per week.
Between three and six months of age, the average rate of baby weight gain slows down to between 105 and 147 grams (four to five ounces) per week.
breastfed babies grow more quickly in the first four to six months, and then slow down, while formula-fed babies grow more slowly at first and then gain weight faster,
• Between six and 12 months, the average growth rate is 70 to 91 grams (2½ to three ounces) per week.
• On average, babies double their birth weight by four or five months, and triple it by a year.
parents should be aware that a baby’s birth weight depends more on the mother’s diet and health during pregnancy, than on genetics.
All the best.
सवाल: mere baby 3 month 25 days ka hai..uska birth weight 2.7 kg tha..aj uska weight 6 kg hai..kya uska weight gain thik ho raha hai???
On an average newborn is suppose to gain 400-700gms in a month so that by the time he is 6months old his birthweight is doubled.
Also net weight gain during first month is low as baby loses some of his weight during first few weeks after birth. But there after it goes to 400gms per month atleast.
So don't worry all is good with your baby. maintain a timely feeding schedule to help him gain weight at steady pace.