सवाल:mera 39 week running hai mere lower back pain and right leg mei bahut pain hai
उत्तर: Hi dear,
As the pregnancy progresses ,you would experience lot of aches here and there. Nothing to panic much.these are all normal. Since the baby growth pushes most of your internal organs along with pelvic bones,various kinds of pain ranging from throbbing pain to pinching pain, streching pain. They are mostly normal. Increasing body weight stresses your back and also puts pressure on legs.you would experience back pain and leg cramps too.try to be active as much as possible.daily walks for atleast 20 min would be helpful.
Increase in blood volume and other fluids along with baby weight,your legs gets stressed out a bit.it takes the whole body weight and hence it pains and cramps.try massaging with warm oil and be active no matter how much it pains.keep your legs elevated.and never sit and stand in one place for long.decrease your salt content in food.drink plenty of water to avoid water retention in body which adds pain to legs.alao look for any protruded veins,could b vericose veins or spider veins which are common in pregnancy.
सवाल:I'm 35 weeks pregnant mujhe leg pain ho raha hai...
उत्तर: Hello dear
As your uterus expands it can put pressure on certain nerves, causing painful spasms in your legs also the pressure your growing belly puts on blood vessels in your legs can disrupt circulation and cause cramps.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
सवाल:My qui is.... mujhe bhot vaginal pain ho raha hai.. uthane baithne me chalne me bhot dard Ho raha... vaginal pe swelling bhi hai... agr leto to ek se dusre side plta nh jata... haddiyo ki aavaj aati hai vaginal ki jagh se pls mujhe btayiye ki aisa q Ho raha haii
उत्तर: Hello dear
It is normal to feel pain and a bit heaviness in vagina. It's not just the third trimester when those aches and general feelings of heaviness may strike but u can feel it in ur entire pregnancy.
Remedies for vaginal pain:
1. Rinsing the area with cool water.
2. Soaking in cool or warm baths.
3. Using topical ice packs wrapped in a towel.
4. Heating pad use, may help some women.
5. Using mild, unscented soaps and detergent.