सवाल:mujhe kal se pait m bahout dard ho rha h niche ki taraf avi tk dard kr rha h pr niche se pani nhi aaya h mujhe kya krna chahiye
उत्तर: Lower abdominal pain and cramping during pregnancy is termed as Round Ligament pain by the health professionals. A woman used to experience mild abdominal pain and discomfort through out the pregnancy time and there is nothing like to worry about as this abdominal cramping is normal.
Abdominal pain during pregnancy can be just a sign that uterus is getting ready to carry a baby through the next nine months of pregnancy. Lower abdominal pain occasionally crop up during pregnancy because of uterus stretching, from constipation or from gas.
During pregnancy, the uterus enlarges to provide accommodation to the growing fetus. This enhances the size and weight of the uterus.
Increased weight and size puts pressure on the ligament that holds it further causing it to stretch. This condition leads to lower abdominal pain, cramping during pregnancy, which is also termed as Round Ligament pain.
To get some relief, reduce your physical activity
* To decrease pain reduce cramp-inducing positions
* Comfortably resting can also relieve from pain
* You can also take a warm bath to relax from lower stomach pain and cramps during pregnancy
* Avoid turning sharply at the waist, if you are experiencing abdominal pain during pregnancy.
सवाल:mujhe kl se sukhi khansi aa rhi h..jisse mere pet me bhi dard hone laga h..isse baby ko to koi problem nhi ho rhi hogi na?
उत्तर: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. Your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.