उत्तर: Hi, there are many natural ways to get rid of heartburn. Before that please avoid these food items as well.
1. Please avoid fatty, spicy, and deep-fried food.
2. Avoid caffeine and carbonated drinks which have been proven to be bad for pregnant women.
3. Have a spoonful of yoghurt before or after every meal or even when your reflux is flaring up. Things will cool down.
4. Another one of the most effective home remedies for acid reflux during pregnancy is mixing water and baking soda and drinking glass when you are having heart burn . It neutralises the acidic environment in your belly.
5. eating fresh ginger raw and drinking fennel tea is also good.
6. Mix 1-teaspoon apple cider vinegar with approximately one glass of water sip throughout the day and an hour before meals. These helpful ingredients drive away your discomfort quickly.
7. Squeeze 1-2 fresh lemons into a minimum of glass of water. Add stevia or honey. Heat for tea or leave cold water for lemonade/juice.
I'm sure these home remedies would help you to reduce your heartburn hope this helps.
सवाल:Mam mere abdomen me pain jaisa ho rha h two days se aisa kyu?
उत्तर: Hi dear,
As the pregnancy progresses ,you would experience lot of aches here and there. Nothing to panic much.these are all normal. Since the baby growth pushes most of your internal organs along with pelvic bones,various kinds of pain ranging from throbbing pain to pinching pain, streching pain. They are mostly normal. Increasing body weight stresses your back and also puts pressure on legs.you would experience back pain and leg cramps too.try to be active as much as possible.daily walks for atleast 20 min would be helpful.Also refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!