सवाल:mera 9th month chal raha dr ne baby k pass pani ki kami kaha h mai Kya kru jise pani ki kami puri ho jaye
उत्तर: Hii below is the different natural process to increase amniotic fluid in ur body
1) fist is the usual story which we are listening from very beginning. Drink more water. Drink water through our the day . Aspire to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water.
2) eat all those fruits and vegetable which are high in liquid containt. Good fruits and vegetables to eat when requiring hydration embrace: Vegetables like cucumber, iceberg lettuce, celery, radishes, spinach, green peppers, cauliflower, broccoli and baby carrots and fruits such as watermelon, tomatoes, strawberries, star fruit, grapefruit and cantaloupe.
3)Avoid alcohol. If you are pregnant, you should not drink alcohol of any kind since it is not good for your baby’s health. Alcohol can also parch you and cause your amniotic fluid levels to drop.
4)Do light workout frequently if your doctor has not asked you to get bed rest. You should aim to get at least 30 to 45 minutes of non-weight bearing workout each day. Workouts promote an amplified blood flow to the diverse regions in your body. If there is an augmented blood flowing in the uterus and placenta, there is also an upsurge in the amniotic fluid index and fetal urine production rate. As your baby passes more urine in the amniotic sac, the size of the amniotic fluid upturns. Workouts you should contemplate doing include swimming, walking, light hiking or water aerobics as they take all the weight of your child off of you.
5)eat dates .It's good for maintaining healthy fluid.
सवाल:AJ ultrasound hua Mera usme water level high hai n baby growth 2 weeks jyada batai.
Dr ne muje blood test k leye kaha hai.
m bit worried
उत्तर: Wat is ur afi level? Do u hv gestational diabetes?
Polyhydramnios is a condition where a woman simply has too much amniotic fluid during her pregnancy. As a rule of thumb, polyhydramnios is usually diagnosed with an AFI over 25 or a big pocket of fluid on the ultrasound of over 8 cm. Keep a control over your sugar level.
Polyhydramnios might lead to some complications in delivery.
• Increased risk of a breech baby (with more fluid, the baby can have trouble getting head down)
• increased risk of uterine cord prolapse, which is when the umbilical cord slips out of the uterus and into the vagina before delivery of the baby
• increased risk of bleeding complications after birth (the uterus can simply get stretched out and tired)
• premature labor and delivery
सवाल:Hi mam...mera miscarrge hua h..so dr ne mje prolactin test k liye kaha h..ye kya hota h pls btao mje..isme kya pta chalenga
उत्तर: Hi,prolactin level us a hormone agar Uske levels bohot jyada hotey hain to voh pregnancy support Karne mein difficulty karta hain.
Isi liye Dr ne aapko test kara ne ko kaha hain ,kuouki agar voh high hoga to aapko uske liye medicines di jaayegey