सवाल: pregnecy mai gct sugar hai mujhe mujhe diet plan bata do or mai pizza kha sakte
उत्तर: Agar apko sugar hai toh pizza mat khaye... uske bread me starch hota hai jo d=sugar level bada sakti hai.
Here are some important points that you need to follow:
1. All carbohydrate foods turn to glucose when your body digests them. The more carbohydrate you eat at one time, the higher your blood glucose level will rise. Therefore reduce bread, cereals, biscuits, potato, corn and peas, baked beans, lentils.
2. Eating smaller meals and snacks regularly will help keep your glucose levels more stable. You should wait 2.5-3hrs after your meal before you have a snack.
3. Do not skip meals or completely stop carbohydrate foods- this will make you very hungry and you will eat more than you usual so unstable blood glucose levels.
4. Eat more vegetables. Salad and other cooked non-starchy vegetables give you lots of vitamins, minerals and fibre-but very little carbohydrate. Include them at your meals and snacks, or eat them as an extra whenever you are hungry!
5. Protein foods don’t turn into glucose and help you to feel full. You can include protein foods (meat, chicken, fish, seafood, eggs, cheese, nuts + nut butters, seeds and tofu) in sensible amounts at meals and snacks or occasionally as an extra. They will not cause your glucose level to rise.
6. It is important not to gain too much weight in your pregnancy. Eating too much fat makes it easy to gain excess weight. Reduce added fats such as oil, choose low fat dairy products and avoid fried foods. Fat doesn’t directly raise your glucose levels but can make it harder for your insulin to work if you eat high fat foods.
सवाल: kya pregncy me jamun kha sakte h
उत्तर: Hello Dear
Yes, it is safe to eat Jamun during pregnancy.
Many pregnant women crave to eat Jamun (black plum), as the fruit is tangy and sweet! Apart from its taste, Jamuns offer health benefits to pregnant women like High antioxidant content and nutrients in the fruit protect your fetus and promotes fetal growth and development substantially.
सवाल: 31 week me mango kha sakte h?
उत्तर: Last trimester is the crucial stage and you need to eat the fruit with caution. Limit the intake of mango fruit as it can lead to gestational diabetes. If you feel any form of irritation or when you eat mango, it is better not to include mango. Avoid raw mangoes completely