समान प्रश्न, उत्तर के साथ
सवाल: Mera baby har tym sota rhta h jb use bhuk lgti h vo tbi uthti h..m sote hwe b dhood pilati hu to vo leti nhi h ..
उत्तर: Usky pair kay nicchy aap maaroge to wo uth jaygi tab aap dudh pilao or rahi baat sony ki to wo din kay 20 ghanty soygi hi dont worry.
सवाल: Muje aj subah se toilet km a ra h pani jb ki utna hi p ri hu. Koi dikkat ki baat to ni h?
उत्तर: Actually mom welcome to the best time of pregnancy when u will feel to go to toilet but when u go there only droplets come. It is gng to happen as baby is sitting on ur bladder which is rolling and kicking. Everything is fine with u and ur baby, the main thing is that baby has now grown up in size and is active
सवाल: Or jb main sex k bad uthti hu to gila sa kuch nikla hua hota h
उत्तर: Hi dear,
I think woh Aapke vaginal discharges honge ya Aapke husband ke semen.post sex,hamesha Woh area paani se achche se dho le,to avoid any infection.
सवाल: Meko Gas ke problem h mei subah utha kar garam pani pi sakti hu kya koi problem to nhi h mei 20 Week pregnancy h
उत्तर: Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.