समान प्रश्न, उत्तर के साथ
सवाल: Mera pet dard hota h halka halka hota h aesa??
Stomach pain cramps back aches are all normal during pregnancy it's due to ur baby Growing taking up all the space wch creates lots of pressure on ur stomach it's the reason u feel the cramps or tight feeling. The uterus also puts pressure on ur pelvis and vaginal muscles is the reason u get back pains or cramps. Some women also get pain in their legs. The growing uterus puts alot of pressure on ur bladder as well that's the reason for ur frequent bathroom visits. U can use cold or hot compress. Use pillow between ur legs and behind ur back while sleeping. Take a warm bath. Massage lightly with coconut oil or olive oil.
सवाल: hii....mera 9 week chal rha h,lunch ya dinner k bad pet m halka dard hota h...esa kyu...any suggestions plz
उत्तर: Gas ki wajah se jo skta hai.
Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
सवाल: Pet me halka halka dard rhta h kyu
उत्तर: Dear main aapka concern samajh sakti hoon do not worry.. ye pains normal hai in pregnancy utreus ke stretch hone se pressure padta hai on nerves and muscles isliye aisa hota hai
Massage kare body with warm mustard oil everyday. It helps in relaxing muscles.
Bahut der khade na rahe
Bhari saman na uthaye
Ek position mein bahut der na baithe
Walking kare for at least 20 min everyday will relax muscles
pillows ka support le while sitting or sleeping
Kabhi kabhi gas se bhi aisa hota hai..
Liquids zyada le
Har thodi der mein kuch khaye
Oily and spicy food na khaye
Light food khaye jaise sooji dal roti dalia poha
Fruits and vegetables zyada le
Hope i was helpful
सवाल: hii mere niche bhot dard hoti h esa kyu hota h
उत्तर: baby ka size increase hota h to presure utress pr padta h jiske karan se vegina me halka dard mehsus krna swabhavik hai