समान प्रश्न, उत्तर के साथ
सवाल: placenta maturity grade2 kya h aur kya iski vajah se normal delivery ho Sakti h kya
उत्तर: The placenta is an organ within the uterus (womb) through which the unborn baby gets nutrients (food) and oxygen, as well as removing waste products. It is attached to the wall of the uterus by many blood vessels.
Normally, the position of the placenta will move as the womb grows and stretches, so that eventually, by the last three months of pregnancy, it should be near the top of the womb.
In some cases however, (one in 200 pregnancies) the placenta stays in the lower portion (part) of the womb, and either partially or completely covers the cervix (neck of the womb). This is known as placenta praevia.
Placenta praevia occurs in four grades, ranging from minor to major:
Grade 1 – (minor) the placenta is mainly in the upper part of the womb, but some extends to the lower part.
Grade 2 – (marginal) the placenta reaches the cervix, but doesn't cover it.
Grade 3 – (major) the placenta partially covers the cervix.
Grade 4 – (major) the placenta completely covers the cervix (most serious type of placenta praevia).
yes it can happen.
सवाल: mujhe aj subah se stomach bahut hi pain ho raha hai kal mene tt ka injection liya to iski vajah se to aisa nai ho raha hai??
उत्तर: The pain is not due to TT injection. It might be gas and bloating. Try these home remedies, if it still doesn't reduce, then call your doctor.
Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
सवाल: Mam mujhe 8th month chal raha h aur mujhe 4-5 days se bohot cough ho gya hai mai kya koi medicine le sakti hu kya??
उत्तर: 1 take two or three Tulsi leaves and beat it add few drops of water and give her tablespoon.
2 spoon of grated ginger juice, pepper, and honey will help her clear chest.