समान प्रश्न, उत्तर के साथ
सवाल: Muje kae dinose bahot hi acdt ho rahi he to me kya karu mera 6 month chal raha he pls help
उत्तर: Hello.. Acidity is caused by acid indigestion is an irritation or burning sensation ,caused stomach content that reflux from stomach,to avoid heartburn follow these steps...
The best remedy for heartburn is to change lifestyle,diet and exercise
Sleep with elevated pillows
Always keep two or three pillow and make yourself elevated will help in reliving heart burn
Eat at regular intervals
Eat atleast six small meals will help the digestive system ,and also helps hunger and effective for heartburn
Fiber rich food
Intake of fruits like apples,prunes, figs,guava can be taken to releive constipation
It is essential to drink three litres of water daily, drinking water throughout the day in smaller quantity aids digestion
Don't drink coffee when you suffer from indigestion.. it will increase it
Drink ajwan water
Boil ajwan seeds in water, drink this water instead of normal water,it will cure heart burn
Avoid gas related foods
Don't eat potato,starchy foods,soda,refined sugar because they cause indigestion
Drink buttermilk with cumin seeds,ginger,coriander leaves .this is best remedy for heartburn
Engage yourself in physical activity after meals,mild walk can also be helpful
सवाल: mera 8 mnth chal raha he... muje vegina mese thoda pani leak hota lgta he or lower back pain bhi ho raha he.... bahot tension Ho rahi he.... plzz kuchh upay bataiye
उत्तर: Back pain during pregnancy isn't surprising, but it still deserves attention. Suggestions to relieve back pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga
सवाल: hii muje Abhi 7 month chal raha he muje acidity or pet or camr me Dard ho raha he koi problem to nhi he na
उत्तर: Yes dear its normal
Progesterone hormones is relaxing smooth muscle tissue all over your body, including in your gastrointestinal tract. This makes your gut work slower, giving your body more time to snatch up nutrients from your food and take them to baby—and that translates into gas for you. The good news is gas and bloating shouldn't affect baby at all. Tips to overcome gas pain –
• Eat small, regular meals and stay away from foods that tend to give you gas. Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans are common culprits, but you might find other foods that are particularly troublesome
• Eating and drinking slowly will keep you from swallowing excess air
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation (a big gas inducer).
सवाल: Mera 37 th weak chal raha h mere gale me bahot jalan ho rahi h plz koi upaye bataye bahot pareshan hu me plz
उत्तर: Subah Khali pet aciloc tablet le
I also used this in my pregnancy
I had also faced the same problem