समान प्रश्न, उत्तर के साथ
सवाल: 11 week pregnent. kya cough or cold se kuch prblm ho sakt hai kya baby ko?
उत्तर: Even though you probably feel fatigued, the symptoms of a cold or flu are not typically dangerous to your baby. When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. If you get a cold or a cough, try treating it by doing the following:
• Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting.
• Drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
• Besides that take proper rest & sleep, drink plenty of fluids & increase intake of Vitamin C as it boosts immunity
• You can also count on home remedies like – a) Kaada made of tulsi, honey, adrak, b) Take mild steam c) increase intake of garlic as it acts like a powerhouse against the cold during pregnancy!
It is best to reduce the number of over-the-counter medications you take. Many medications you normally would use to treat the symptoms of your cold are not safe to take during your pregnancy.
सवाल: Mera beta 2 sal ka hai use loose motion hua hai gharelu nuskhe se band to ho gya par bhukhe pet bhi vo dakar khata hai or uske bad use khilaya to use vomiting hua
उत्तर: In most cases your baby's vomiting will stop without treatment, but here are some things you can do to help him feel better:
• Make sure your child is drinking often. Frequent, small amounts work best.
• You can try an oral rehydration solution (ORS).
• Gradually start to offer your child regular foods after 6 hours with no vomiting.
• Offer your child solid foods if he or she was eating solids before. Offer crackers, toast, broths, mild soups, mashed potatoes, rice, and breads to your older child.
• Avoid high-fiber foods, such as beans, and foods with a lot of sugar, such as candy or ice cream.
• After talking to your child's doctor, you may give your older child an over-the-counter antinausea medicine,
सवाल: Mera pregnancy ka 11 week chal raha hai or muje pichle do dino se bout jada cold or sir Dard ho raha hai plz kuch suggest kare
उत्तर: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.