समान प्रश्न, उत्तर के साथ
सवाल: mujhe kabji ho rahi h mai kya kru
उत्तर: Hello! Kabj yah constipation ke liye yeh home remedies apnaye.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
सवाल: Mje kabji ki problem a rhi h kya kru
उत्तर: Gauva is best remedies for constipation. U try and u can use guava juice instead of.
सवाल: Meri kabji rhti h poti ni lgti kya kru..koi prlbm to ni h
उत्तर: Hi dear,
Constipation ya kabj bohat common problem hai pregnancy me.iske Kai Karan ho saktey hai,Jaise apka lifestyle ya Aapke medicines.isko theek Karne ke liye niche diye Gaye sujhav pade:
1)khoob Pani pijiye,jisse Aapka bowel smooth hoga
2)Have fibrous food which are easily digestible like green veggies, fryits,oats they have high fibre content.
3) Have isabgol every night, you can have pitted prunes, overnight soaked kishmish too as they work as natural laxative.
4)Dont strain while you are on the loo, take time have some water and again try.
Cremaffin syrup let Sakti hai.dictor se ek Baar dose ki jaankari le le.
सवाल: mujhe bht weakness horhi chkkr ghbrahat horhi h kya karu
Low blood pressure during pregnancy happens due dilation of blood vessels this can happen as the blood increases up to 30 to 50%
This leads to lowering to the pressure. The bp begins to fall in ur first trimester n is at it's it's lowest in the middle of second trimester. This causes dizziness this can lead to anemia. Wear tight socks as compression makes the pressure high. Eat more salt in your diet. Keep urself well hydrated. If ur bp goes down then meet ur doctor for medication.