समान प्रश्न, उत्तर के साथ
सवाल: Mera mitti khane ka bahut man ho raha?? Kya kare??
उत्तर: Jab main pregnant thi toh mera saath bhi aisa hota tha. Par aapko bilkul ni khana chahia kyon ki ye aapke aur aapke bacche dono k liye achcha ni hai. Aur aapko next visit main doctor ko bhi batana chahia ishka karan mineral ki deficiency bhi ho sakti hai.
सवाल: Mam mera 3rd month chal raha hai mujhe gas aur kabj ki bahut problem ho rhi hai khane ka bhi kuch man nhi kr rha hai please advise
उत्तर: Drink lots of water..eat juicy fruits like watermelon ,apple,oranges..ye sab constipation me aram dengi..jab tak pet clear ni hota khane ka man nai karta.. fir v ek baar apne dr. Se consult kare wo aapko syrup dengi.. 10-15 m8nutes ka gentle morning walk v le..aram milega
सवाल: mera 4th month chal rha h aur mujhe kuch khane pine ka man nhi kr rha h.. mera bachha kaisa hoga mujhe bahut tension hota h. help me
उत्तर: Loss of appetite can be dealt with in easy ways. Don't force yourself to eat, opt for smaller nutritious meals when possible instead, which helps to reduce nausea. Just keep hydrated via water or fruit juice and consume more green vegetable to prevent constipation. Also, heavy foods should be avoided that may lead to indigestion.Eat Frequent and Small Meals,Keep Hydrated,Consume Light Food Instead,Take Necessary Nutritional Supplements,Take a Quick Walk,Get Sufficient Fiber.
सवाल: Mera 4th month chal raha h. Mera halwa khane ka bahut man krta h. Kya kru
उत्तर: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.