सवाल: dudh ki matra badhane k lie kya kre.?? bhut thoda dudhh hota jisse baby ka pet nai bhar pata or rota rhta hai ??
उत्तर: Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed -
• Eat more of green leafy vegetables especially dill , methi , palak and methi seeds cooked along with rice.
• Eat atleast one serving of leafy green veggies in a day.
• Drink milk and coconut water and other healthy drinks yourself. Stay hydrated yourself.
• Include foods like ghee, pomegranate, carrots,barley, cumin seeds, garlic , apricots and oatmeal on your meal.
• Massage the breasts for a while before feeding every time...this is supposed to increase the milk flow.
• Feed your baby well...atleast once every 2 hours. The more you feed more will be the milk produced. Feed for longer so that your baby gets enough of fore milk and hind milk which is richer in fat.
• Don't take any stress and tension. just relax. sleep when the baby sleeps.
• Eat well and feed your baby well.
• Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
सवाल: Baby ka pet bhar gya h ye kaise pta krenge 2 mnth k baby ko 24 hre kitni baar feed krana chahiy
Check if your baby is feeding 7-10 times a day
Your baby has 5-6 wet diapers a day
His skin is soft and bounces back when slightly pinch
Your breast feel soft and less full after feeds
He gains 600-900 gms per month
Up till 5th month you need to breastfeed your baby every 2 hrs when awake and increase the interval to 4 hrs if your baby is sleeping not more than that
you should feed your baby 7-9 times per day
And in each session ensure you offer both your breast, offer the first and once it is empty offer the second so that your baby gets the fat rich hind milk as well which is necessary for weight gain
सवाल: Hello mam mera baby 16 day ka hai...mai usko kitni der tak feeding karau 1 bar mai..ki uska pet bhar jaye.agr baby dakar leta hai iska matlb uska pet bhar gya usne ache se dudh pi liya...
उत्तर: New born take frequently.
Please continue to feed on demand.
Don't feed by looking at the clock.
Feeding pattern differ from baby to baby.