सवाल:ma'm mai 10 week ..mujhe bhookh bahut lagti hai aur jb tk heavy kuch na khau tb pet nhi barta..heavy khane se gas banti hai...kya karu
उत्तर: Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
उत्तर: हेलो डियर , आप प्रेग्नेन्सी में गाजर का हलवा खा सकती है , इसमे विटामिन ए , सी , के होता है गाजर में पोटेशियम , आयरन , तांबा , इसमे अधिक मात्रा में फाइबर होता है जो कि कब्ज के लिए बहुत अच्छा होता है इसके सेवन से आयरन की कमी नही होगी इससे आपका हीमोग्लोबिन ठीक होगा !