समान प्रश्न, उत्तर के साथ
सवाल: मेरा सी सेक्शन से बेबी हुआ h wo 1.5 month ka h mera tummy bahut out h Kya kre please tell me
उत्तर: Hii Now u can take care of ur diet and do regular exercise and yoga. U can start exercise after 6 months of delivery after doctor approval.
1) u Need to stay patience and positive about ur body and regime to loose weight. It took long time to gain so do losing .
2) breastfeed ur baby.
3) give sometime to u related to own personal time for visiting spa Parlour suana.
4) eat high carb and low fat diets.
5) drink lots of water.
6) do kengel exercises.
7) use tummy binding method to reduce tummy.
8) Reverse Crunches for flat belly Lie on your back, raise your legs, bent from knee & pull them towards chest as shown Start with 20 per day, increase 10 per 15 days Benefits: reduces abdominal fat, tones hips & thigh muscles
9) Sit on chair, with straight spine. relaxed shoulder & hands besides you Inhale deeply & exhale slowly, while exhaling bring your legs pwards such that knees comes closer to chest Hold this for 5 seconds & relax Do it 10 times a day Benefits: reduces belly fat, tonnes thigh muscles & arms muscles
10) u can also do a continuous exercise like crunches, reverse Crunch's,vertical legs crunches, rolling plank exercise, side crunch, twist crunch, lunge twist, bicycle exercise and stomach vacuum.
सवाल: कमर में काफी दर्द है ,क्या करूँ ?कौन सी दवा लूं।
उत्तर: Considering you're walking around with a baby in your belly, it's understandable that you might be feeling some back pain. But just because it's to be expected, doesn't make it easy to deal with.
Applying a hot pack to your sore spots may soothe muscles and ease pain, as can a massage. Ask your partner for a back massage.
Additionally, if you're sleeping on your back or find yourself tossing and turning at night, your resting position may be to blame for back pain. Try sleeping on your side with a pillow between your knees to ease any spinal tension and promote proper alignment.
it's important to know when your back pain warrants medical attention. If your discomfort is consistent and self-care doesn't help much, discuss it with your doctor at your next appointment. If the pain is severe or accompanied by vaginal bleeding or discharge, contact your gynae immediately. Dull pain in the lower back may indicate pre-term labor, which calls for immediate care.
सवाल: काफी कॉन्स्टिपेशन है ,क्या करूँ ?कौन सी दवा लूं ?
उत्तर: Here are some home remedies for constipation.
Including fiber-rich foods such as prunes, wholemeal bread, breakfast cereals, fruits, and vegetables in your
Increasing fluid consumption and regularly exercising can help you keep constipation.
Adding the juice of half a lemon into a glass of lukewarm water and consuming this mixture every morning can also boost your bowel movement.
The consumption of cabbage soup too can help regularize bowel movements.
Milk offers multiple health benefits. Drinking a glass of warm milk before bed can help provide you relief from constipation.