Hi, bache iss age mein patle hote hain thoda kyunki badhne ka time hain unka. Aap khane mein banana, Ragi, full fat curd, sabudana dein sakte hain. Saath hi khane mein ghee add karein aur dry fruits bhi dein.
Hi dear, By 4 years of age baby should weigh around 16 kgs.Baby weight is directly proportional to the healthy food.at times baby looks leaner but weight wise seems fine.every baby has its own pace of growth.as a mother you need to keep giving baby,healthy food options,and avoid any sugary food,or refined foods.give plenty of veggies ,fruits,daal,rice,if you are non vegetarian,can even give eggs, chicken soups etc.healthy carbohydrates would help in gaining more weight for your baby.idli,dosa,Dalia,oats are some good options.dairy like milk,curd,paneer ,cheeze ,dry fruits etc would also help in gaining weight.alao.make sure baby is not force fed.remember baby needs to be active rather than obese.healthy weight and overweight needs to be cleared.you want a healthy weight in your baby ,never try hard to make your child fat.
Hi dear, Unless baby is exposed to afternoon sun rays thr often,there is no need for sunscreen otherwise.there are many brands od sunscreen for kids,you can buy from the store and apply 15 minutes before stepping out of house.
Are.... Yaar mere bacchoo ka bhi same haal hai.... Nothing can be done khud se sudhar jayenge... Par jyada maarna pithna mat aur bahut bigad jayenge
Hello, if your baby is spitting out while brushing then the normal one which you use at home is fine. There is no requirement for any separate toothpaste for kids.
Hi dear, PCOD is a life style based syndrome and yes,iska direct effect pregnancy me padta hai. Pregnant Hona thoda difficult ho jata hai kyunki ki body ki hormones balanced Nahi rehti. Pregnant ho Jaye toh kaafi precautions bhi Lene padte hai.miscarriages ke chances kaafi zyada rehte hai.kuch complications Jaise diabetes aur high BP hone se bachche pe Bura asar padh Sakta hai.lekin agar aap proper care le,toh ye Sab control me as Sakta hai air aap successfully deliver bhi Kar Sakti hai. Jaise sugar monitoring.har mahine check Karti rahe.aur apni diet pe dhyan de.refined food items na le sugary food na khaye. Whole grains let,brown rice,oats,quinoa,wholewheat le. Protein bhi zyada khaye.basically food items Jo slowly digest ho,jisse sugar level normal rahe ,wahi khaye.High BP ko control Karne ke liye salt khane me bohat Kam le.prwgnant hone se pehle se aap doctor ko consult kare aur aage ki planning kare.aap alredy medication pe hai,toh continue kare.