Answer: Hello dear.. cold and cough can cause due to climate changes,food allergy and environmental conditions,home remediesfor cold and cough are as follows..
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
If you are non vegetarian, drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is suffering from cold,cough yesterday onwards,he is not eating anything,what diet can i give?
Answer: Hi..Massage luke warm mustard oil on baby's head, chest, palms and feet. Make a thick paste of asafoitida make it luke warm n apply on the chest palms feet and around the naval before going to bed. Give a half spoon natural honey to the baby 2-3 times a day. Give him boiled water bit warm till the cold subsides. This will relieve the child instantly.
Question: From yesterday I have cough and cold , what can I do.
Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt wate
Question: I have cold and cough from yesterday ?? Cough is more and its very paining what can i do??
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help.
When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. You can take steam or even inhale eucalyptus which gives some relief.