Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My daughter is 17 months old. He has constipation. Sometimes she do very hard potty. What to do?
Answer: Boil 4 or 5 raisins with water and give ur baby that raisin water. His constipation problem will be cured and he will sleep good also
Question: My 8 months old baby is doing watery running potty in every 20 -30min since yesterday. is it because of weather change
What to do?
Answer: Hllo dear dear loose motion s common problem in babies due to weather change or any stomatch infection so first of all u have to consult ur pediatrician nd gives medicines nd try these remedies too .Give plenty of water juices buttermilk coconut water.give ors after every loose motion as water level in babies should not down . give banana .Banana contains potassium, zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium and vitamin A and B6. It proves to be a wonderful source of energy as loose motions sap the body and fortunately, kids love the taste of banana. u can try apple alsoWash an apple, boil it in water and make a puree so that it will be soft and easily digestible. This will not only keep loose motions at bay but will provide your baby with much-needed energy. give curd both of time .give kichri wot Rai tarka nd u can try sabudana kichri as well as sabudana water too .
Question: My daughter is 6 months 9 days old c is doing very hard potty even blood came out plz suggest Wat to do?
Answer: Hello! Try to follow these as the baby has constipation.
1. Formula fed babies can be more constipated then the breast fed. For formula fed babies you need to change the formula brand.
2.Cut down milk items from the diet like milkshakes or kheer.
3.Offer the baby apple puree and pear puree with the skin and also give prune juice.
4. Soak 5-6 raisins over night. Give the smashed raisins water next day morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peels in water and give the water.
6. Give high fiber diet like oats and include lots of water.
7. Also include curd and chaas in the diet.
8. Give a massage on the belly with warm oil.
9. Give a warm bath and make the baby sit in the tub of warm water.