9 months old baby

Question: Wt type of food that baby needs at this age......which r benificial for babys growth......

1 Answers
Question
Answer: Steamed rice with plain boiled lentil dal and ghee. Make it soft depending on the way your baby can handle.  Rice Mixed with rasam- and any boiled veggies added to it , like bits of carrots, thin beans, ,squash etc. Rasam Because of its spices and thin consistency helps in good digestion and veggies add necessary nutrients.  Boiled spinach mixed with rice and ghee. My kid is also almost the same age and he loves it. It also gives him good iron suppliment Steamed idly.. dipped in rasam.  also its a good age to introduce him with egg.. probably start with egg white, observe for a few days  then yellow.   if he does good with eggs, you can also start minced meat or small bits of meat like chicken.  I start my kid with any chicken curry I make and take very little bit of chicken piece which is soft and let him try it. That way he can get introduced slowly to the way we normally eat and the spices other than givibg him bland baby food. My kid enjoys it. But observe how your baby is reacting to each new food you introduce. 
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Which food is benificial for my baby
Answer: Hi dear, there is mo particular food to eat in pregnancy. But few tips you should follow : eat less oily n less spicy home made food, eat protein n fat rich diet, drink adequate amount of water, do some light exercise and walking. I hope this tips will help you.
»Read All Answers
Question: Which type of food is better for baby growth
Answer: Hello... Dear in pregnancy, healthy diet will give you healthy baby, follow these steps it might be helpful for you... Take folate rich foods that includes green vegetables, lentils, chickpeas.. Intake of wholegrain,millets , cereals will also help Eat lot of vegetables and fruits which haslot of nutrients Eat nuts, dates,dryfruit as snacks,you can also have makhana Avoid caffeine,sugar,packed foods,pastries too Eat home made food than food brought outside Stay yourself hydrated, drink three litres of water a day, you can add fresh juice too If you are a non vegetarian, chicken, egg,meat is best option you can have it weekly twice,other meat weekly once Drink two glasses of milk daily, good for bone health Intake of fruits and vegetables,will give you lot of nutrients needed during this phase,avoid constipation,and it helps in yielding a healthy baby,can have more water content veggies like raddish, cucumber,white pumpkin,celery, cauliflower,cabbage, bottle guard,which helps you to stay hydrated, can also have beetroot,carrot,beans, cauliflower, drumstick,green leafy vegetables,which increases iron content in your body fruits are rich source of energy,you can have apple,pears,guava, pomogranate,chikoo,grapes, they contain lot of fibre, minerals and vitamins, which is needed during pregnancy,you can eat dryfruits at anytime as snacks but the best time to eat dryfruits is early in the morning,soak them overnight and have it,but have it in moderation because they has high calorie content than the fresh one,having nuts and dryfruits in pregnancy is very essential because they promote lot of health benefits to you and your baby,it also componsate the nutritional needed for pregnancy,regular intake of dryfruits will relieve you from Anemia and constipation
»Read All Answers
Question: Which type of food helpfull to baby growth
Answer: Hello dear, as i can see that you just gave birth to your newborn child, at this age your newborn does not need anything but only your breastfeed. Till the age of 6 months baby only need breastmilk of his/her mother (not even water) as the beasdmilk itself is complete package, it has all the essentials for a baby. Breastmilk contains 80% of water which keeps the baby hydrated and the rest 20% have all the nutrition which is required by a baby in this age. Moreover breastmilk also helps baby to increase immunity in body and hence protect your baby from many diseases. So i think you should focus on giving beastfeed to your baby as much as possible. Take care and have a healthy nursing. Hope that helped.
»Read All Answers