Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Is massaging the baby skin with coconut oil will make baby skin darker?
Answer: Hi dear, no it doesn't make baby dark infact it's good to use it .The major benefits of using coconut oil for babies include –
• Gets easily absorbed and does quick nourishment
• Fixes the damaged skin
• Stimulates the hair growth in the baby
• Soft and dense hair
• Fights with fungi and viruses that make the scalp dry
• Moisturizes the skin
• Better blood circulation in baby’s scalp
• LEAST ALLERGEN AS BABY OIL
Question: Will himalaya massage oil make babys skin darker
Answer: baby skin gets darker only when after oiling you put the baby in the sun then it is the rays of the sun that make the skin dark if you are keeping your baby in doors then nothing will happen to the skin and also this is temporary this is not the permanent skin colour of the baby don't worry
Question: Does coconut oil massage makes skin darker??
No dear, you can use coconut oil for massage, it is skin friendly, gives natural glow to baby skin