Similar Questions with Answers
Question: if i sit more time my lower back is paining so much ....Why is it so??
Answer: Hi Dear!
Pregnancy causes a lot of stretching and loosening of muscle, the growing uterus pushes al other internal organs hence a little bit of pain here and there is normal, as far as the leg cramps r concerned its becausr of the back, the back supports the weight of the body and due to growing weight the lower back as well as leg keeps cramping or aching, there is not much you can do about except put a warm bag at the lower back, walk daily, correcting postures, sitting with a lot of back support like sitting pillows or cushions etc..
Hope this helps!
Question: Why too much headache every time
Answer: Hello dear. During oregnancy frequent headache are normal. Some home remedies for headaches during pregnancy:-
1. Try steam inhalation.
2. Use a humidifier to increase moisture in the air.
3. Rest in a peaceful and quiet area.
4. Apply a hot or cold compresses to the painful area on your head or the base of your neck (use a frozen bag of peas for a cold compress or a damp towel soaked in warm water).
5. Get a gentle shoulder and head massage.
6. Have a warm bath.
7. Eat several small meals during the day.
8. Get plenty of sleep.
9. Try relaxation techniques such as meditation and positive visualization.
10. Drink warm milk with honey.
11. Drink herbal teas.
12. Sprinkle a few drops of aromatherapy oils (lavender or peppermint) on a tissue and inhale from time to time.
13. Get a reflexology massage
Hopw this helps.
Question: My tummy is every time pained why..?
Answer: Hello dear. Some abdominal pain during pregnancy is normal: After all, your organs are constantly shifting, your uterus is expanding, and your ligaments are stretching. However if the pain is severe and unbearable, you'll have to contact your gynecologist immediately.
Few of the remedies are :
Sit down, put your feet up, and relax. Resting comfortably should relieve your symptoms.
A hot water bottle or heating pad might help.
Drink lots of liquids.
When you do feel a pain, bend towards the pain to relieve it.