Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i feel pain in my lower abdomen a lot. why?
Answer: light pain is common in pregnancy..it might be due to stretching n expanding if utreus n other organs..dont worry..take proper rest n healthy diet.
Question: Hii mam sometime i feel pain in lower abdomen why??
Answer: Hello dear. Stomach pains in pregnancy are common, especially as your pregnancy progresses. This is usually because the muscles throughout your abdomen are stretching, along with the ligaments in your pelvis. All this moving and stretching can cause discomfort. If it increases please consult your gynecologist immediately.
Question: Why i feel crampings in lower abdomen and pain in my back?
Answer: Hello dear,
It is very common to feel body aches in pregnancy.
As your uterus expands, you may feel aches and pains in the back, abdomen, groin area, and thighs. Many women also have backaches and aching near the pelvic bone due to increased weight, and loosening joints.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.