Similar Questions with Answers
Question: During 3months of pregnancy white discharge is normal or not??
Answer: Hi Yes, it's perfectly normal starting from early pregnancy until your baby is born. What you're noticing is probably leukorrhea – the odorless or mild-smelling milky white discharge that you may have had before you got pregnant. There's just a lot more of it now because your body is producing more estrogen, and more blood is flowing to the area around your vagina.
Here are some other ways to keep your genital area clean and healthy:
Always wipe from front to back.
Wear cotton underwear.
Don't wear tight pants and nylon pantyhose.
Don't use bubble bath, scented pads, scented toilet paper, feminine hygiene sprays, and scented or deodorant soaps.
Question: Is white discharge is normal in pregnancy???
Answer: Hii dear this white discharge is same as we used to get before pregnancy also .this is a way of our body to keep vaginal area clean and infection. Free. Yes the discharge is more during pregnancy due to the more blood flow in that area. For reducing it u can try few home remedies
1) have a glass of water with apple cider vinegar everyday.
2) have one banana everyday
3) take a glass of pomegranate juice everyday.
4) soak one spoon of fenugreek overnight and staring it next day.mix honey half spoon and have it in the morning empty stomach
5) u can also soak 2 to 3 dry fig at night and next day blend it and have it in the empty stomach
6) boil been leave and rinse with that water to ur private part.
7) drink goose berry boiled water.
Question: Is white discharge is normal in pregnancy
Answer: Occurrence of white discharge is normal if it does not have a foul smell or it's not yellowish or green in color. It's a signal of ovulation in women. But if it's accompanied ,like I said, a foul odours or color change it indicates towards UTI infection. Infection in the organs of the pelvic region like uterus. .cervix. can also be reason for white discharge and low back pain. Consult your doctor for a better understanding.