Answer: Hello! Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Answer: One table spoon a day.. is enough.. even it's good to have it in summer.. till 8 month of pregnancy you can have it daily if you want
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Dr asked me to take duphaston10mg fr a week. Can u tell me fr wt reason we shud take???
Duphaston Tablet is a synthetic progestogen and has a similar action to the female hormone, progesterone. It is used to treat menstrual disorders in women caused due to a lack of hormones. It is also used to reduce the risk of miscarriages or abortions.
Question: Can i eat shavarma....its my favrte one..bt i don't knw its good or bad in ths tme...anybdy help me pls...
You can eat shavarma during pregnancy but it just a little portion of it because its quite heavy and oily and can cause bit of gas and digestion problem to you.. so eat it but in very moderate form...
Question: hiii... need to knw when shud i go fr second ultrasound,17 week s goin on
Answer: Hello! ultrasoundexamination is usually performed at about 20 weeks gestational age.