Similar Questions with Answers
Question: When we can start exercise to reduce tummy(c sec)
Answer: Hello dear. Few of home remedies that will reduce the belly fat are:
Start Exercising Slowly (after 6 months)
Ball Exercises to reduce Belly (after 6 months)
Eat Small and Frequent Meals. Take care.
Question: After c section when can we start exercise and how to reduse body weight after c section?
Answer: A woman giving birth is a difficult subject in a woman's life. After pregnancy, the mother's weight does not decrease so easily. Especially in Caesarean, it takes a lot of time to reduce belly fat and bring it back to its former condition. You can start you exercise atleast after 4 -6 month depending on your stch condition.
But reducing the fat of any type of stomach is not very easy and the condition becomes more difficult when the Caesar. Because standard abdominal exercise cannot be done. However, alternate ways to reduce fat after cesarean fat. Let's know some things:
1. The best way to lose weight after the C section is to breastfeed the baby. The child should breastfeed for six months only. With this, your fat excess fat will be reduced.
2. The first six months after delivery are very important. At this time, pregnancy hormones travel and all fat in the body is loosened. Weight loss is very difficult if this fat condensation becomes tight. Start some common exercises, such as walking.
3. If you want to reduce stomach fat, you only have to go after belly without having to eat, sleep, and go to the washroom. Although it is a lot of annoying, you definitely will get good results.
4. The best way to reduce stomach fat after the C section is to bathe. The stomach muscles are strong in it.
5. Water protects the fluid balance in the body. You may be surprised to hear that the water helps to remove excess fat from the intestine. So drink plenty of water every day. This will require less hunger and fill the stomach.
6. If you give milk to the baby, carbohydrate is needed for excess energy. Besides, protein, fruits, and vegetables must be eaten. But refrain from eating ghee, butter and sweet.
7. Healthy foods do not have a strong desire to eat. So eat healthy food. So do not be starving. This will cause harm to you and your child.
After a cesarean operation, you can not do heavy exercises for a few days. So do not be frustrated to think that the previous status will not be returned. Be patient. Take the matter positively and try. You can reduce the stomach fat.
Question: when we start exercise after c section
Answer: First of all congratulations for having an adorable baby. Hope everything is going good with you two.
After cesarean one needs to rest atleast for a month, like any other surgery cesarean is also a major surgery. Many layers(skin,tissue fat muscles,uterus) are cut to get your baby out. But it's often taken lightly because the outcome of this surgery is so beautiful. What one must remember that your site of incision doesn't heal in a day it takes around 3 months to heal externally and another 3to heal internally, but it's impossible to be on bed rest for that long especially with a newborn and its not even recommended to refrain from any kind of activity for that long.
Take things lightly and gradually when dealing with cesarean recovery.
You can start with light activities like walking, sitting, taking bath after a week from the surgery.
Post a month you can resume all your daily activity like household chore, dancing, taking care of baby, travelling etc.
Post 3 months you can add light exercises in your routine Avoiding your abdomen area.
Post 6 month you are free to do almost anything. Jumping,lifting objects (not too heavy), plates, zumba or any other form of heavy exercises.
Your recovery depends on how well you are taking care of your body. You should be taking healthy protein rich food with atleast a rest of 3-4 hours on a day. It could be challenging with a newborn but if you want yourself to regain tour stamina and strength you have to manage.