Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am now 12 week pregnant, can't control vomiting and I am having thyroid after putting my tablet daily I used to vomit. When will my vomit stop??
Answer: Hello! Sometimes vomiting stops from 4th month or 5th month. Also some women experience vomiting through out the pregnancy. Hence it is difficult to say. However for some relief, try these remedies.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Can veginal tablets be taken orally instead of putting in vegina
Answer: Hii dear don't take it without doctor advise. There are few reason due to which doctor advise u to take it through vagina . So do consult doctor first and then take such decision.
Question: Hello mam
When we are trying to conceive is it ok to pee right after intercourse.
Answer: Hello dear...
Yes, you can pee after intercourse, no harm in it, and it is not a good way to hold the urine, it may cause urine infection and don't get worried, fastest sperm reaches cervix within a second, if it bothers you a lot can wait for ten to fiften minutes and then you can urinate
Question: how to reduce veginal fart after normal delivery
Answer: They are known as queefs and are really common in pregnancy!
Try some pelvic floor exercises,kegels exercise where u squeezd the pelvic muscles for some time and relax it later.
Keep doing it for few days!it should help