1. Green leafy vegetables like spinach
2. Vegetables soup.. Include many vegetables such as carrots, sweet corn, beans, green peas etc
3. All varieties of pulses.
4. Curd, paneer, tofu, buttermilk.
5. All seasonal fruits except pineapple, grapes and papaya.
6.drink plenty of water around 3-4 litres
7. Home made Fruit juices and shakes with less amount of sugar
8. Bowl of salads.
9. No aerated and caffeinated drinks like soda, coke, sprite, Fanta, Pepsi etc
10. No ajinomoto.
11. No gassy foods
12. Protein rich diet.
13. Omega 3 rich foods like walnuts and flax seeds.
Dry fruits such as almonds, walnuts, pistachios, dried figs, dry apricots etc
Fruits such as oranges, pomegranates, kiwi, watermelon, wet figs, strawberry, Blueberries, apples, banana etc should be taken
Include little amount of rice, chapathi, curry etc
Avoid oily and spicy foods, no to street foods..
Go for walking in the fresh air morning and evening for 30-45 minutes and proper rest is important..