Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What to eat to increase breast milk??
Answer: For increasing breast milk add following in your diet
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.
Question: What to eat for increase breast milk
Answer: Many foods are there to increase breast milk. Eat bread with milk. Have 5 meals in a day. Ginger, cumin seeds, menthi seeds, raw papaya, musk melon also helps to increase your breast milk
Question: How to increase breast milk what are the foods to eat to increase breast milk
Answer: Hello ,enjoying your motherhood!se seeing your baby feed gives u a content and satisfaction . you should feed your baby as long as he wants and a frequency of 1 and a half to two hours . and lots of oats in your diet as it contains lot of iron . garlic has lot of health benefits it also boost your milk production so add lot of garlic in flavouring of food . add an lot of vegetables ,like carrots,yam and lot green leafy vegetables .especially dil leaves which has nutrients and antioxidents
Question: How to increase the breast milk a d what to eat more to increase breast milk
Answer: Hi you can increase your breast milk by incorporating few food items in your diet you can start having lactonic you can have Shatavari powder with milk you can also have a masoor dal papaya tapioca or Sagu you can have a join you can have jeera you can have Mithi these all help in establishing breast milk..
Hope this helps!