Question: wht should not eat during pregnancy??
Answer: As per my doctor below things should be avoided specially for first 3 months
Papaya, pineapple, coffee
Avoid maida, fried and junk food.
Question: Cyserine delivery k bad what should do nd not to do....what should eat nd not to eat
Answer: U shud take following care -
1) keep your stitches clean n dry
2) avoid straining when passing urine or stool
3) not to sit with your thighs spread apart.
4) avoid heavy work or lifting in the first few days, as it may strain your stitches.
5)To recover fully, it's best to remain active and mobile but also take plenty of rest.
Avoid tangy, spicy n fried food. Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed. Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: My 4th month is running.. nd m still suffering frm constipation,acidity and vomitting..nd also too much burps...wht should i eat to get relief frm all dese problms..i dnt undrstnd wht to eat nd not..evn m not able to drink plenty of water..pls suggest me solution of dese problms..??
Answer: You can eat every thing healthy food and try to Drink lots of water and fresh juices, By dr. advice take vomistop for vomiting before food and pregnidoxine for acidity