Similar Questions with Answers
Question: what i have to eat for to increase breast milk
Answer: Dear take roasted jeera twice a day with warm water it will help to increase brest milk. Also positive attitude means a lot while feeding.. just thought that you produce enough milk for your baby.. Dont take tension, tension has adverse effect
Question: What type of food to eat for increase breast milk.
Answer: Garlic, fishes sura , vegetables and fruits, liver and spleen of goat,
Question: What to eat to increase breast milk??
Answer: For increasing breast milk add following in your diet
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.