Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Plz suggest what to do to get relief from sciatica nerve pain
Answer: Hello dear. Sorry to hear you are facing sciatica pain. Here are few remedies that would help in reducing pain.
Yoga and Stretching.
Acupuncture and Massage Therapy.
Avoid Sitting for Long Periods, Get Moving!
Use Heating Pads.
Walking also helps in reducing the pain.
Question: I'm suffering from severe pain in my left leg and on pelvic area..its even going difficult to walk sometimes..kindly suggest how to get relief from it
Answer: Hello dear
As your uterus expands it can put pressure on certain nerves, causing painful spasms in your legs also the pressure your growing belly puts on blood vessels in your legs can disrupt circulation and cause cramps.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
When you’re experiencing pain in pelvic area, it’s usually sharp enough that you’ll have a hard time walking or even talking through it
Pelvis pain can be reduced by following remedies :
1. Use ice pack over the pelvic joints
2. Take a warm bath.
3. Do some pelvic exercises
4. Get a prenatal massage.
5 Exercise regularly
Question: Hi, i have very bad pain in labia majora and mons pubis even in thigh, very difficult to get up from bed sit and walk, what should i do to get some relief
Answer: Plz consult gynaecologist. It may be due to infection