Similar Questions with Answers
Question: having cold and cough in 8th week what to do
Cold , cough and fever are very easy infection and during pregnancy your immunity gets weak which makes you catch these infection easily.
Here are few remedies that can help cure cold and cough;
1. Coconut oil is very safe during pregnancy, and it can be used both internally and topically. You may add a spoonful of edible coconut oil in any hot beverage to get relief from cold.
2. Take a small piece of ginger, crush or grate it and boil it is water and add lemon and honey to it.
3. You may take a glass of warm water and add half a teaspoon of salt to it. You may gargle with this solution to get relief from a sore throat. Alternatively, you may put a few drops of this saline solution in your nose to get rid of a blocked and stuffy nose.
4. You may eat onions in raw form in your salad, or you may also spread chopped onions around your bed to cleanse the air of harmful bacteria or viruses.
5.You may take a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of lemon juiceinto it. Mix well and drink this mixture three to four times a day for getting better. The vitamin c in lemon preps up the immune system and the soothing properties of honey work well on the sore throat.
6. Steam is very effective in clearing mucus caused because of cold. You may a take steam directly from a pot of boiling water, or you may use a humidifier. Adding some eucalyptus oil in the boiling water works really well in opening up the blocked nasal tract or sinuses. Steam is also beneficial in providing relief from a sore throat.
Question: Remedy for cough and cold in 8th month baby
Answer: Hello dear. Make sure the baby gets plenty of rest.
Offer extra breastfeeds or bottle feeds. Your baby will need plenty of fluids to fight off the infection .
Give the correct dose of medicines.
Use a humidifier for the room.
Run a hot shower, close the door, and sit inside with your child for 15 minutes before bed and again for 15 minutes in the morning. The steam helps loosen chest and nasal congestion, making it easier for kids tocough or blow it out.
Question: What to do for cough and cold in pregnancy
Answer: Hi dear,Don't worry just take plenty of rest,drinks lots of water,gargle with salt warm water.U can also honey and lemon to warm water to get rid from this situation.But as u r on your 26 th week so for more safety u should consult with ur doctor before any type of medications.Hope this will help,Take care.
Question: What to do for cold and cough in babies
Answer: Hello! Breastfeeding is the first and foremost solution to treat cold and cough for your newborn. In your baby’s first six months, breastmilk is the only way to heal your child’s body from any type of problem.Breastmilk also improves the immunity of your child to fight against bacteria, germs, and virus.
You can put few drops of breastmilk in each nostril of your baby. It will help to cure a cough and cold faster.
Ajwain or carom seeds have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Dry roast ajwain on a tava or pan. Put the ajwain in a cotton cloth and make a potli of it. Gently rub it on the baby’s chest, back, under feet and palms.
Make sure the potli is not very hot. First, test the temperature by putting the potli on your wrist. Make sure that the baby must have a single layer of clothing before you start to rub potli on the body.
Caution: Don’t rub it on the naked chest of your baby.