Similar Questions with Answers
Question: having cold and cough in 8th week what to do
Cold , cough and fever are very easy infection and during pregnancy your immunity gets weak which makes you catch these infection easily.
Here are few remedies that can help cure cold and cough;
1. Coconut oil is very safe during pregnancy, and it can be used both internally and topically. You may add a spoonful of edible coconut oil in any hot beverage to get relief from cold.
2. Take a small piece of ginger, crush or grate it and boil it is water and add lemon and honey to it.
3. You may take a glass of warm water and add half a teaspoon of salt to it. You may gargle with this solution to get relief from a sore throat. Alternatively, you may put a few drops of this saline solution in your nose to get rid of a blocked and stuffy nose.
4. You may eat onions in raw form in your salad, or you may also spread chopped onions around your bed to cleanse the air of harmful bacteria or viruses.
5.You may take a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of lemon juiceinto it. Mix well and drink this mixture three to four times a day for getting better. The vitamin c in lemon preps up the immune system and the soothing properties of honey work well on the sore throat.
6. Steam is very effective in clearing mucus caused because of cold. You may a take steam directly from a pot of boiling water, or you may use a humidifier. Adding some eucalyptus oil in the boiling water works really well in opening up the blocked nasal tract or sinuses. Steam is also beneficial in providing relief from a sore throat.
Question: What to do for cold and cough in babies
Answer: Hello! Breastfeeding is the first and foremost solution to treat cold and cough for your newborn. In your baby’s first six months, breastmilk is the only way to heal your child’s body from any type of problem.Breastmilk also improves the immunity of your child to fight against bacteria, germs, and virus.
You can put few drops of breastmilk in each nostril of your baby. It will help to cure a cough and cold faster.
Ajwain or carom seeds have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Dry roast ajwain on a tava or pan. Put the ajwain in a cotton cloth and make a potli of it. Gently rub it on the baby’s chest, back, under feet and palms.
Make sure the potli is not very hot. First, test the temperature by putting the potli on your wrist. Make sure that the baby must have a single layer of clothing before you start to rub potli on the body.
Caution: Don’t rub it on the naked chest of your baby.
Question: Cough and cold in 8th month
Answer: Hello dear. When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. You can take steam or even inhale eucalyptus which gives some relief.
Question: What to do for cold and cough ?
Answer: Hello dear.. cold and cough can cause due to climate changes,food allergy and environmental conditions,home remediesfor cold and cough are as follows..
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
If you are non vegetarian, drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..