Question: after c section what should avoid fr food?
Answer: Tangy,sour, fried n spicy food shud b avoided...Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed. Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: What food to avoid after having c-section?
After c section do avoid citrus fruits and berry varieties as they ll not help to heal wounds...do take more liquid diets and plenty of water as they help to soothe the stiches as soon...avoid or control tomato,brinjal,tamarind amount in food as they cause itching on wounds...do avoid more spicy diets as it may disturb digestion...take plenty of water thats the main one to heal wounds as soon...take care
Question: Things to avoid after c-section
Aft c section you should eat light and healthy food avoid eating sweet fats and oils. Avoid cold or cough causing food as this can cause her more pain. Follow doctors instructions carefully as this can help the healing process. Do not try to remove the surgical tape if u have any issue go to the doctor removing the tape can cause rupture of stiches and this can cause her more pain and infection.