Answer: hi...keep your bag ready with everything you think you'll need at the hospital, so that you're ready to go as soon as your baby's ready to arrive.
What to pack for labor
Your birth plan, if you have one.
Eyeglasses, if you wear them. ...
A bathrobe, a nightgown or two, slippers, and socks. ...
Dressing gown. ...
Backless slip-on slippers, that are easy to get on and off.
Old nightdress or T-shirt to wear in labour. ...
Massage oil or lotion if you would like to be massaged during your labour.
What to bring for baby
Receiving blanket and newborn clothing.
Warm clothes or a blanket if it’s winter
Natural baby wash if you want to give baby bath.
Cloth or non-toxic diapers.
Reusable or non-toxic baby wipes
Baby nail clippers – hospitals don’t have any for liability reasons
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Guys please suggest me what all we need to pack for a hospital bag?? And please let ke know the best baby products for a new born.
Answer: Hi you can have a set of bedsheet adult diapers as well as baby diapers maternity gown muslin cloth blanket wet wipes baby clothes. Baby products there are many brands you can select any. Slippers. Take care
Question: what are the things to pack in bag during delivery and for baby
1. Essentials like soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, napkins, towels, tissue paper rolls, hand sanitizer and any creams you use on a daily basis.
2. A couple of nightgowns, preferably with a front opening.
3. A few pairs of underwears - disposable ones or old ones that you wouldn’t mind getting spoiled.
4. Nursing bras and tops.
5. Comfortable clothes that you can ride back home in after giving birth.
6. A pair of comfy slippers.
7. Nipple cream or butter to soothe sore nipples.
8.Lip balm if you have the case of the ol’ dry lips.
9. Hairbrush and a few hair bands to keep all of your hair in one place.
10. Your mobile phone, earphones and it’s charger. You can also carry a power bank just in case you don’t find any power outlets in your delivery room.
Baby essential -
1.Atleast 5 sleepsuits and 5 bodysuits to dress your baby up.
2. Diaper- a lot of them.
3. Baby wipes that are newborn-friendly.
4. Baby blankets to keep your child warm.
5. Muslin cloth to wipe off any milk your little one spits out
6. A pair of socks.
7. Hat for your LO's tiny head
8. Lots of washclothes, yo give sponge bath to your baby.
9. Body products such as lotion cream oil etc
Question: what things should be pack in delivery bag for hospital??
Answer: Hi,ylot is good to be keep your hospital bag ready in advance to avoid last minute rush.
You should keep this in the bag for you.
For the baby
Question: Im 9 months pregnant..Please let me know ...what necessary things to pack for mother and baby at delivey time to hospital bag
Answer: Hospitals vary in their policies about allowing you to bring items from home. First chk what the hospital provides and what you can bring yourself, but u shud keep in mind that hospital rooms are not always big. You may need to store everything in a small cupboard. You could pack 2bags one is for labour and after your baby is born,
For labour u need to pack
. Medical reports
.cotton socks if the weather is cold
. Pillows cushions blankets
. Cotton to keep in ears after delivery
. Hairbands to tie hair tightly.
. Mobile phone and charger. Make sure u have enough balance in it.
. Snacks which are permitted to eat after delivery.
.Baby wipes, diapers, 0 size clothes to the baby. Feeding bottle, formula milk powder, baby oil. Soft blanket for baby. If the weather is cool also carry sweater and cap to baby. Socks, glouses also necessary to carry if weather is cool.
. Baby bed, small pillows for baby, cotton cloth to keep under the baby so that baby' s bed won't get wet soon.
.Baby powder is also necessary to carry to use while wearing diapers add this powder in diaper and wear so that baby wont get rash.