Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can i use terbinafine tablets for fungal infection during pregnancy???is it safe to use...??
Answer: If Dr has prescribed then only take.
Usually depending on the location medicine is given.
Fluconazole is a safe antibiotic for oral.
Terbinafine is safe do not worry
Just apply on affected area.
Question: I having migraine from past 3 days.. Can I have my migraine medicine during pregnancy
Answer: Dear during pregnancy frequent headaches are normal during pregnancy and women who have migraine get frequent migraine attacks. You can take the medicine after getting it prescribed by gynae. Some home remedies for headaches during pregnancy:-
1. Try steam inhalation.
2. Use a humidifier to increase moisture in the air.
3. Rest in a peaceful and quiet area.
4. Apply a hot or cold compresses to the painful area on your head or the base of your neck (use a frozen bag of peas for a cold compress or a damp towel soaked in warm water).
5. Get a gentle shoulder and head massage.
6. Have a warm bath.
7. Eat several small meals during the day.
8. Get plenty of sleep.
9. Try relaxation techniques such as meditation and positive visualization.
10. Drink warm milk with honey.
11. Drink herbal teas.
12. Sprinkle a few drops of aromatherapy oils (lavender or peppermint) on a tissue and inhale from time to time.
13. Get a reflexology massage
Hopw this helps.
Question: Can I use vitamin e tablets on hair during pregnancy???
Answer: Hello Dear
Yes,Mix the contents of 2 vitamin E capsules in 2 tablespoons of warm olive or coconut oil. Massage the mixture onto your scalp using your fingertips in circular motions. Wait 30 minutes, then wash your hair as usual. Repeat this hair treatment 2 or 3 times a week.
Question: Migraine medicines during pregnancy
Answer: hi dear!
in pregnancy normally the migraine medicines like dolo can be taken for acute attack you can take them not a problem and they are safe to take and wont casue problems to you or the baby and it should be taken within 5-10min when the headache starts dear.