Question: My bp is high and 9 month running what should i do to control my bp....
Answer: Follow these tips
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.
Question: How to control my BP... My BP is 180/120
The normal blood pressure value is 110/70 mg,if it goes beyond 140/90 mg,consider as high blood pressure,and it is common in pregnancy, uncontrolled bp can cause preterm labour, preeclampsia,follow these steps it may help you in control blood pressure...
Monitor your intake of salt
You should consume or reduce less salt intake,so that it may helps you lot in controlling blood pressure
Don't stress yourself
Avoid stress during pregnancy,is an another secret key to control BP,be calm,do your favourite activities,and make yourself relaxed
Exercise and physical wellness will help you lot in controlling blood pressure, engaging yourself activated throughout the day will help to control blood pressure
Don't gain too much weight, because it may increase blood pressure,so have an healthy diet with lot of fruits and vegetables,avoid fried item, packed snacks,and go for healthy snacks alternative
yoga helps you relive from blood pressure, especially breathing techniques will give you tension free,happy pregnancy
Question: my sister lost her baby dr said due to high BP. 120/90 is it high BP .
Answer: That's so sad, I am sorry to hear that our condolences are with her.
High blood pressure does increases the chances of miscarriage it happens and if doctor is giving that reason then it can be true.