24 weeks pregnant mother

Question: What should I do can I go to doctor abt this

1 Answers
Answer: Hello dear ,this is not a full questions , so I don't know what your problem is but you are 24 week pregnant so any kind of problem you are having don't hesitate and visit your doctor immediately...
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby having cold what should i do ? Should i go to doctor or can we dohome remedies
Answer: Hello! New-born babies are more prone to viral infections including common cold and cough because their immune systems are not strong and fully developed yet. Some Home Remedies for your coughing baby 1.Continue breastfeed your baby because breastmilk contains antibodies which help the baby’s body build immunity against germs, viruses and bacteria 2.Dry roast two big cloves of garlic and one tablespoon of ajwain. Once it cools down, place the mixture in a clean muslin cloth to make a tight pouch. Keep the pouch hidden under the baby’s pillow or cot. The aroma from the pouch can help in opening the blocked nose and provide relief from congestion 3.Take about one-fourth cup of warm mustard oil infused with crushed garlic. Massage this oil on the soles of the baby’s feet and chest. A pinch of carom seeds can be added to this too. Mustard oil has a warming effect that helps soothe congestion
»Read All Answers
Question: my son is 9 months. suddenly he has fever 103. what Should I do. can I go to doctor?
Answer: yes you should go to the doctor if has a temperature of 103 degrees F (39.4 degrees C) or higher – and has symptoms such as a loss of appetite, cough, signs of an earache, unusual ...
»Read All Answers
Question: I have Hbs ag positive after delivery will this problem go or well stay for life long what should I do because my doctor told that it well not effect me later also what should I do should i go to other doctor what to do
Answer: hello dear hbsag mostly will be life long dear.. but as per your doctor suggestions it will not have much affect and you need to continue the medications suggested by your doctor.. trust and follow your doctor suggestions
»Read All Answers