Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What precautions to be taken to maintain child birth(gap between first and second child)?
Answer: Breast feeding your baby until one Yr and 6 months onwards u should start to give other food preparations. In breastfeed is help to prevent pregnancy.
Question: What precautions to take if there are twins
congratulations first and foremost. kindly keep the following things in mind.
1. healthy diet- eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in iron, calcium, proteins etc.
2. exercise- continue light exercises till you can and till your body and your doctor allow. staying physically active during pregnancy helps in faster recovery after delivery.
3. rest- rest as much as you can because once the baby comes, sleep deprivation will kick in.
4. do not lift any heavy objects and do not stress yourself mentally or physically.
5. do not consume raw papaya as it is known to be abortive. avoid oily food. street food unless its a trusted place, leftover food, uncooked raw food and meats.
6. pamper yourself- go out with friends, treat yourself to a spa. the happier you stay, the healthier the baby will be.,
Question: Is it considered safe if one has engaged in coitus. Are there any precautions to take. We are in week 14. We took precautions not to put weight on the stomach. We have done it almost everyday. Kindly advise.
Intercourse during pregnancy is to be avoided only when the pregnancy is associated with any complications..like short cervix (the opening of the uterus)...or have previous history of bleeding per vagina..previous abortions...or premature contractions etc
Pregnancy is a normal physiological process and you need not restrain yourself from intercourse.
Hope this helps!