Question: what kind of food I can give to my baby?
Answer: At this stage the one thing that you need to keep in mind is to cut down the milk intake. As it's insufficient for the growth of the baby. It doesn't give the complete nutrition to the body that needed daily. At this stage baby needs 20-30oz milk everyday and that can be fulfil by either giving a cup of plain milk, milk products or milk based items. At this stage you can also start weaning the breastmilk if you baby allows and wishes. Few tips for feeding the baby,
1. Always understand the baby acceptance regarding the food texture. If still accept pureed food don't force to accept chunky foods.
2. Always remember don't force feed the baby . It may leads to loose of food interest.
3. Be creative on your cooking as well as presentation side .
4. Keep trying different recipes and mix match the two ingredients to make new one.
5. Always feed the baby in stainless steel , glass or silver bowl .Plastic feeding bowl and spoon should be strictly avoided.
6. Baby gets hungry soon in every 2-3 hours but you need to understand the hunger sign of your baby.
7. At this stage baby needs 4-5 times meal.
8. Food items are recommended are generic and avoid if your baby has any particular food allergies.
Food items that you can feed are,
Rice Apple porridge, rice kheer, Apple kheer, ragi kheer, sabudana kheer, ragi and banana porridge,Apple ragi porridge, ragi pancakes, ragi idli, ragi and nuts porridge, moong daal soup,potato carrot soup, tomato carrot soup, muesli curd, muesli and milk , vegetables soup, sooji banana porridge , sooji Apple porridge, scramble eggs, oats and nuts porridge, Apple oats porridge,milk oats and dates porridge, daliya, Apple daliya porridge, banana daliya porridge, barley kheer, curd oats, plain and veggie khichdi, upma, sooji chilla, veggie appam, sabudana vegetables khichdi, makhana kheer , boiled vegetables with pasta and breads, chicken soup, etc .
Apple puree, chikoo puree, papaya puree, carrot puree,pumpkin puree,watermelon, kiwi puree, banana puree, banana with curd,avocado puree, home made flavoured yogurt.
Banana shake,dates shake, Apple shake, avocado shake, kiwi shake,chiku shake , Banana kiwi smoothie, avocado Apple smoothie etc.are the options .
Question: what kind of food can I give to my baby she completed 8 months
Answer: 1. Wake up time 7 am
2. Give a baby gentle oil massage
3. Breastfeed the baby and make the baby sleep
4. 9am breakfast
5. 11am mid day breakfast
6. Bath time around 11.30am
7. Make baby sleep with breastfeed
8. 1.30pm lunch
9. Breastfeed and at 3pm sleep again
10. 5pm evening snack
11. 8 pm dinner
12. 9pm breastfeed , massage and sleep
The diet :
Ragi porridge, ragi and nuts porridge, ragi apple kheer, ragi banana kheer, ragi halwa, ragi pancakes, ragi idli, daliya, daliya with apple and banana porridge, apple kheer, banana shake, chiku, papaya, pumpkin, carrot, watermelon purée, sooji upma, sooji kheer, sooji apple banana porridge, sooji pancakes, banana pancakes, white egg, makhana kheer, veggie khichdi, curd rice, vegetable soup includes tomato, broccoli, carrot, spinach, beetroot, potato, sweet potatoes, onion , ginger, bottle gourd, etc