Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have severe headache what can b the best home remedy for immediate effect?
Answer: Hello dear...
Headache is normal in pregnancy due to harmonal changes,increase in volume of blood,so follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Have a nutritious diet
Drink 2-3 litre of water daily
Have good sleep
Don't get stressed, be relaxed
Question: home remedy for severe headache
Answer: Try Home Remedies For Headaches While Pregnant:
Headaches during pregnancy can worry you. You don’t want to take any medications that might affect fetal development. Use harmless home remedies that won’t cause any side effects. Consider using one of the home remedies for headache during pregnancy:
1. Try steam inhalation.
2. Use a humidifier to increase moisture in the air.
3. Rest in a peaceful and quiet area.
4. Apply a hot or cold compresses to the painful area on your head or the base of your neck (use a frozen bag of peas for a cold compress or a damp towel soaked in warm water).
5. Get a gentle shoulder and head massage.
6. Have a warm bath.
7. Eat several small meals during the day.
8. Get plenty of sleep.
9. Try relaxation techniques such as meditation and positive visualization.
10. Drink warm milk with honey.
11. Drink herbal teas.
12. Sprinkle a few drops of aromatherapy oils (lavender or peppermint) on a tissue and inhale from time to time.
13. Get a reflexology massage
Question: Any home remedy for headache?
Answer: Hi,dear to get a relief from headache do some home remedies Like Wrap some ice cubes or crushed ice in a thin towel. Hold it against your forehead for a few minutes. A bag of frozen vegetables can also serve as an icepack. Never apply ice directly on your skin as it can damage the skin.
Alternatively, apply a cold cloth on your head and temples for 10 minutes and repeat the process for some time until you get relief.
Simply apply a hot water bag to the back of your neck or take a hot shower directing the water onto the back of your neck.
Drinking warm water mixed with juice squeezed from one-half of a lemon will reduce the intensity of a headache.
When you wake up in the morning with a headache, eat a piece of apple sprinkled with some salt. Then drink some warm water
Simply drink ginger tea up to 3 times a day to reduce inflammation in the body and alleviate headache pain.