Answer: Cephalic presentation means baby is in head down position and u r almost prepared for normal delivery but it still doesn't gv the guarantee. U never knw what happens at the last stage. U Dnt think much and just stay positive. Hosever if you want normal delivery...following tips might help -
1. Regular exercises -Pelvic stretches and tilts, deep squats, aquatic pregnancy exercises can open your hips and make your pelvic muscles stronger to enable you to have a normal delivery. Keep in mind to exercise under the supervision of an expert as wrongly done exercises can do harm to you and your baby.
2. You can also try prenatal yoga, which increases flexibility and will help you have breathing control. Yoga will also keep you relaxed and calm.
3. Stay away from stress, anxiety and too much contemplation
4. Practice meditation and deep breathing exercises regularly. This way you will inch a step closer to having a normal delivery
5. Refrain from hearing horror birth stories
6. Eat properly and eat rightly. A healthy and well nourished mother is capable of facing the challenges of labor easily and more comfortably. However, you must keep a tab on your weight as well, as too much weight gain can interfere with your chances of having a normal delivery.
7. You can also do regular perineal massages after the seventh month of pregnancy. It reduces stress, helps an expectant mother tackle labor efficiently and mitigates joint pains and muscular tensions
Answer: U can not come to know about natural/ normal delivery or c section delivery.
If you were planning to give birth vaginally, but complications during labour or birth mean that you’re advised to give birth by caesarean, you’ll have what’s called an unplanned or emergency caesarean. Here are the reasons why you may have a planned or emergency caesarean, rather than a vaginal birth
You've already had at least one caesarean section.
Your baby is in a bottom-down, or breech, position.
Your baby is in a sideways (transverse) position, or keeps changing his position (unstable lie).
You have a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia).
You have a medical condition, such as heart disease or diabetes.
You have lost a baby in the past, either before or during labour.
You’re expecting twins or more.
Your baby is not growing as well as he should be in your womb (uterus).
You have severe pre-eclampsia or eclampsia, making it dangerous to delay the birth.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What are the criteria for normal delivery. In my scan report placenta posterior upper segment grade 2. Is this normal
Answer: Hi dear,
Posterior placenta upper segment is absolutely fine.For normal delivery first of all your scans and blood reports need to be normal.there should be no complications related to:
1- placental position
2-amniotic fluid index
3- blood pressure
4- gestational diabetes
5- cord around baby neck
6- baby position
Baby should be in cephalic presentation,that is head down during delivery. Try to be active throughout,I know it is difficult at this stage but trust me it does help in labor,and making your body flexible.try to be as relax as you can.deep breathing during labor helps to handle the pain.the contractions are intense and strong but you can handle them if you are relaxed.doctors would also help you during the labor for support.donot waste your energy in unnecessary pushing.push only during contractions and only when the cervix opens to post 8.it should be fine ,just relax.
Question: How to make sure that we are going to have a normal delivery
U can eat healthy balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables lentils etc eat avocadoes they help in keeping your babies healthy as it contains follate which helps the baby to stay healthy. Keeping urself well hydrated and eat small meals keep urself physically active by walking stretching etc include high fiber food. Eat date fruit it will help you with normal delivery from ur 36th week eat 6 dates everyday it high in nutrients values and oxytocin that will help in dilation of ur cervix. Eat ghee. It's told it helps in normal delivery.
Question: What should i do so that normal delivery of a child will happen?
Answer: Hi dear
To have normal delivery one must be sure of the baby position first.it should be cephalic that is head down.placenta should not be low lying ,your sugar level,amniotic fluid levels and blood pressure should be fine too.try to be as active as possible which helps your pelvic muscles to be flexible which eventually help in pushing baby out vaginally.some sqauts in final trimester would be effective too.keep your self fit .have healthy nutritious diet.practice deep breathing exercises too .it helps you to be calm in labor .