3 years old baby

Question: what i do for regular periods my son is now 3yrs old n my periods is irregular

0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 25 yr old. I had abortion before now i have irregular periods. What should i do for it?
Answer: Dear for irregular periods I would suggest you to consult the gynae. Meanwhile a healthy lifestyle does play an important role in making hormones balance. To correct the hormonal imbalance you can take help from natural ways to improve your fertility. First natural way is to eat healthy fats. Stay away from fried foods, margarine and certain types of chips and crackers. Second is start meditation. It is a proven method to relax and boost your fertility. Third is Eat more omega-3s and cut down on omega-6s. Diets high in omega-6 fats are inflammatory, whereas diets balanced with omega-3 fats are not. Fourth is getting more vitamin D. Fifth is doing exercises and keeping ur body fit. Sixth is getting a good amount of sleep which actually plays an important role in keeping you healthy. All these should help you in achieving hormonal balance and boost your fertility. Hope i helped.
»Read All Answers
Question: Ma'am my imp is irregular. So what can I do for regular period
Answer: Hi dear, Regularising periods would need lifestyle changes and some medication.have a healthy life style.make changea in your diet.eat home cooked clean food.avoid any kind of junk.street foods,packed food ,sugary fad foods should be strictly avoided.seasonal fresh fruits ,veggies are must.eat whole grains and avoid refined food products.also simultaneously,check with your doctor.you might need some hormonal suppliments to regularise the periods too.get it checked soon.
»Read All Answers
Question: my son is 3yrs n has cavity in his teeth. what shud i do
Answer: Hello! Please take your son to a paediatric dentist. Also make sure that you maintain oral hygiene. Avoid feeding him more of chocolate or anything sweet. Take care
»Read All Answers