Similar Questions with Answers
Question: what are the test that needs to be done in 5th month of pregnancy?
Answer: In your 20th week, u need to get ‘anomaly scan’done. In this scan the position of the placenta is usually checked. the placental position in one of the following ways:
• Anterior – If it implants on the front of the uterine wall
• Posterior – If it implants on the back of the uterine wall
• Fundal – If it implants on the top of the uterine wall
• Right or left – If it implants on the right or left side of the uterus
Question: What are the test that need to be done during entire pregnancy. Can you please elaborate it.
Answer: 1)Ultrasonography to detect pregnancy.
2)NTscan at 12-13 wks
3) double marker blood test @ 12-13 wks to detect chomosomal abnormality
4) anomaly scan @18-19wks
These r must
Question: Can pregnancy test be done before period date
Answer: Hello dear. You'll have to wait until the first day of your missed period before taking a urine pregnancy test. This is usually about two weeks after conception. However, some tests are more sensitive than others and can be taken earlier. All the best.