Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Why are we suggested to take progesterone tablets at the end of 1st trimester
Answer: To boost hormones that safe guards pregnancy and to acviod premature birth and miscarriages
Question: what are the precautions we shud take in 1st trimester ??
Answer: First of all big congratulations...
1. Eat normal yet healthy diet . Don’t force yourself towards more eating or something like that coz soon you might feel nauseated and vomiting in coming weeks . So concentrate on normal diet .
2. Include one seasonal fruit in your diet except papaya n pineapple .
3. Don’t lift heavy objects and don’t do long traveling .
4. Take plenty of water and good if you start having coconut water early morning empty stomach as it removes all toxic effects from body .
5. Stay happy, positive and share your big news with family n friends .
6. Some other precautions but it depends on your upcoming scans .
Healofy wishes you all the very best and happy pregnancy dear
Question: What are the benefits to take medicines containing fish oil?
Answer: Research has confirmed that adding EPA and DHA to the diet of pregnantwomen has a positive effect on visual and cognitive development of the baby. Studies have also shown that higher consumption of omega-3s may reduce the risk of allergies in infants. Omega-3 fatty acids have positive effects on the pregnancy itself.