Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have pcod I'm 10 weeks pregnant any affect to my baby plz reply
Answer: No dear, it's not affect to your baby
Hopes it help😊
Question: Using phone will affect the unborn baby?
Answer: Hello dear
U can use mobile in pregnancy but in limit because the rays which are coming from mobile is very harmful for u as well as ur baby.
Question: Will fever affect the unborn baby?
Answer: Hi dear it will not affect don't worry but make sure to take medication with doctor as don't take any medicine without doctor suggestion. Also do app ge bath if fever go high. Keep itself hydrated.
Question: i am having running nose...im into 37 weeks...will it affect my unborn baby
Answer: Hello! No it will not effect your baby. But yes if it is there for long time, then it might cause problem. Hence try to use these home remedies for curing it.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.