Answer: Even though you probably feel fatigued, the symptoms of a cold or flu are not typically dangerous to your baby. When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. If you get a cold or a cough, try treating it by doing the following:
• Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting.
• Drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
• Besides that take proper rest & sleep, drink plenty of fluids & increase intake of Vitamin C as it boosts immunity
• You can also count on home remedies like – a) Kaada made of tulsi, honey, adrak, b) Take mild steam c) increase intake of garlic as it acts like a powerhouse against the cold during pregnancy!
It is best to reduce the number of over-the-counter medications you take. Many medications you normally would use to treat the symptoms of your cold are not safe to take during your pregnancy.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mera pregnancy ka 11 week chal raha hai or muje pichle do dino se bout jada cold or sir Dard ho raha hai plz kuch suggest kare
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: hi mje urine me smell aati hai kuch prblm hai kya isse baby ko kuch prblm hoga kya
Answer: It can be a kind of urinary tract infection (uti). If this does not get treated soon, then it can be a danger. Please contact your doctor immediately. drink loads and loads of water. this is the only solution maintain hygeine.
Question: Mujhe cold and cough hai bht kya feed dene se mere baby ko vi ho jayega?
Answer: Nahi dear apko baby ko feed karwate rehna hai bas baby se door rehna hai otherwise. Hope it helps.