Question: What to do for controlling vomitings
Answer: Hello ...
Dear to control vomit,follow these remedies,it might be helpful for you...
Have breakfast, within a hour of wake-up ,it will reduce morning sickness,and vomiting
Always have fruits after meal,it will give you more strength and stamina
Drink lemon juice,with salt,sugar it will reduce vomitting
You can boil a piece of ginger,in a glass of water,allow it to boil for five minutes,have it,best remedy for vomitting
For vomiting,you can drink buttermilk,tender coconut,cumin water ,ajwan water it will helps a lot
Avoid oily,spicy food,and packed items too,it will cause indigestion
Question: Im having vomitings n hear burn. Wat should i do?
Answer: Gas acidity and heartburn vomiting are part of pregnancy and you have to maintain a strict homemade light oily and less spicy food in your regular diet. Avoid consuming tea coffee carbonated fizzy drinks sweets fried food junk food during pregnancy if you really want to get rid of stomach discomfort. Drinking ginger watet lemon water or even a handful of puffed rice is effective to get relief from acidity heartburn and even vomiting sensation. One more thing about food that trigger vomiting sensation for you.
Question: i have frequent vomitings.. cant even digest water.. wat to do?
Answer: Your stomach that works to digest the food but in pregnancy the hormone progesterone starts relaxing
and passes the stomach acid for easily and irritate. Hormones also slow down digestion, causing for less
stomach acids to be produced.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.