Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hi, suddenly my breast tenderness is gone and vomiting sensation is also not there but can't smell non veg smell ...is it normal?
Answer: Yes, it is common.
Here is a quick remedy for vomiting
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Im in my 38th week of pregnancy, but my ankle is swelling and suddenly increased weight. What to do?
Answer: Dear weight gain is completely normal during pregnancy moreover it's important to gain weight because it's not only your weight but babys weight Placenta weight and amniotic fluid weight is also included in your weight. A healthy weight gain in full pregnancy is 15-20kgs. And most of the weight is reduced right after delivery and rest will be reduced by breastfeeding as breastfeeding burns alot of calories..
Swelling in ankel can be because of retention of fluid so drink lots and lots of fluid and keep a pillow under your legs while sitting that will alsl help..
Question: I am breast feeding mom my delivery was normal.. My weight is increased and my belly also in big size how to reduce my weight..
Answer: You can start exercising brisk walking, cardio, crunches and plank which is helpful in reducing belly fat. You can also eat healthy and avoid eating junk foods, high calorie diet etc. Try joining zumba or yoga classes. It will help reducing your overall weight.